Mulberry Support Index
This page is for tips and tricks with Mulberry and is editable to all to help provide full community support.
- I saw Mulberry starts replies above the quotes. Can that be changed anywhere?
Preferences -> Outgoing -> General -> Reply Prefix -> Caption
- Kerberos - in order to use Kerberos IV or Kerberos V/GSSAPI you need to have the MIT Kerberos package installed on your system. To see whether you might need that run Mulberry and see if the Kerberos or GSSAPI plugins appear in the Authentication section of the About Plugins dialog - if not (and the plugins were indeed installed) then you need to install Kerberos itself. If it still fails, run
and install libraries until you have no more not found lines.
- GPG - how to get it running on various platforms.
- Older Versions of Mulberry - free registration details for older versions of Mulberry.
- Take Mulberry everywhere with you - How to install Mulberry on a USB flash disk for both Windows and Linux.
- list bugs...
- WebCal/LDAP hints for web calendars like Google and scheduleworld.com
- Apple Calendar Server Configuring for use with Apple's Calendar Server.
- Using External Editors with Linux How to setup the Linux version to use an external editor.
- Specify helper applications in Mac OS X How to specify helper applications in Mac OS X.
- Using Certificates with Identities How to choose certificates in identities.