This page describes the Mulberry code base
Code is located in five directories in the Mulberry top-level directory:
- MacOS X
- application code/project specific to Mac OS X version
- application code/project specific to Win32 version
- application code/project specific to Linux version
- code common to all three variants
- code/projects for plugins, covers all three variants
There are other top-level directories for ancillary code needed by Mulberry:
- JX application framework. The version provided here is modified from the base distribution to add features required by Mulberry.
Code libraries used by Mulberry that could be used by other apps.